700 Tidepointe Way
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: www.viliving.com/communities/hiltonhead
Key Sales Contact: Dene Wilmont, Sales Director, Broker-in-Charge
Independent Living, Continuing Care, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing/Rehab Care.
TidePointe, a Vi community, is an upscale Type C continuing care retirement community located on Hilton Head Island. Part of a 63-acre, master-planning community, residents enjoy walking trails, marsh front shoreline and the convenience of nearby shopping, restaurants and attractions. With a wide variety of distinctive amenities, fine dining, and lifestyle activities, TidePointe is committed to providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of older adults.
At TidePointe, residents pay a one-time real estate purchase price, a membership fee, and a recurring monthly service fee. Home purchase prices are, like most real estate transactions, negotiable, and membership and monthly fees vary based on the floor plan of your home. Contact our sales team for our minimum entrance and monthly fees.
In addition to our Independent Living community, we also provide direct entry to Broad Creek Care Center where we offer a continuum of short- and long-term care. Broad Creek provides two levels of care: Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation. For Care Center rates and availability, contact our community.
Individual apartments – 203, Assisted Living units – 41, Nursing Care beds – 25
There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at TidePointe, including:
- Weekly light housekeeping and laundering
- A dining program created by our certified dietary manager and executive chef that includes healthful meals, monthly chef’s table dinners, seasonal menus, homemade desserts and ice cream, and much more
- Underground covered parking as well as scheduled transportation
- Gate house and front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests, and accept deliveries
- Fitness center that includes up-to-date equipment and free weights
- An indoor heated pool for lap swimming, as well as an outdoor pool
Note: Community services and amenities are subject to change.
Hilton Head Island Airport – 5.9 miles
Hilton Head Island Regional Medical Center – 5.1 miles
Private for profit
Thom Jones, Executive Director