Independent Living, Continuing Care, Assisted Living and Nursing Care.
TidePointe, a Vi community, is an upscale Type C continuing care retirement community located on Hilton Head Island.
Part of a 63-acre, master-planning community, residents can enjoy walking trails, marsh front shoreline and the convenience of nearby shopping, restaurants and attractions, including Honey Horn Plantation and The Sea Pines Resort. With a wide variety of distinctive amenities, fine dining, and lifestyle activities, TidePointe is committed to providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of older adults.
At TidePointe, residents pay a one-time real estate purchase price, a membership fee, and a recurring monthly service fee. Home purchase prices are, like most real estate transactions, negotiable, and membership and monthly fees vary based on the floor plan of your home. Choose from one of our 19 one bedroom, two bedroom, free-standing veranda or cottage floor plans — many with marsh views. Contact our sales team for our minimum entrance and monthly fees.
Individual apartments – 203, Assisted Living units – 41, Nursing Care beds – 25
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs to your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home
- Casual, bistro-style, and fine restaurants with table service
- Underground covered parking
- Scheduled transportation for outings, shopping and appointments
- Salon and spa services
- Library with computer and printer
- Social spaces throughout the clubhouse area
- Billiard and card room
- Dog park, pets 30 pounds and under are welcome
- Wellness center and fitness center
- Walking trails throughout the 630 acre master-planned community
- Outdoor pool and heated indoor lap pool; therapeutic whirlpool
- Floor plans: choice of one and two bedroom, verandas or cottage homes
- Meeting rooms for lectures, parties and celebrations
- Putting green
Hilton Head Island Airport – 5.9 miles
Hilton Head Island Regional Medical Center – 5.1 miles
Private for profit