Independent Living, Continuing Care, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care and Skilled Nursing/Rehab Care.
Vi at Bentley Village, a Type A continuing care retirement community, is located in Naples, Florida — a bike ride away from Florida’s Gulf Coast beaches. Located on 156 acres, the community includes a private, 18-hole golf course, tennis and bocce courts, pools, clubhouses and much more.
At Vi at Bentley Village your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 19 unique floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items. Minimum entrance fee — $211,100, Minimum monthly fee — $2,420.
In addition to our Independent Living community, we also provide direct entry to our on-site Care Center where we offer a continuum of short- and long-term care. Our Care Center provides three levels of care: Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation. For Care Center rates and availability, contact our community.
Individual and free standing coach homes – 563, Assisted Living units – 89, Memory Support – 15, Skilled Nursing units – 100
There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at Bentley Village, including:
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home
- Dining program provided by our culinary team, including seasonal menus and nightly specials
- Garage parking for each residence
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
- Gatehouse staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents and register guests
- Fitness center stocked with treadmills, bicycles and weights for strength training and cardio fitness
Note: Community services and amenities are subject to change.
Naples Municipal Airport – 11.2 miles
NCH North Naples Hospital – 2.6 miles
Private for profit
Ann Walsh, Executive Director