Independent Living, Continuing Care, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care and Skilled Nursing Care.
Vi at Grayhawk, a Vi and Plaza Companies community, is an upscale Type A continuing care retirement community located in north Scottsdale, Arizona. Overlooking the magnificent McDowell Mountains, the community offers easy access to Grayhawk’s master-planned community amenities, as well as a number of nearby healthcare facilities.
The community has been ranked #1 in Independent/Assisted Living in Ranking Arizona’s “The Best of Arizona Business” for 11 consecutive years. In 2012, U.S. News and World Report named the Vi at Grayhawk care center one of the best in the nation. With a wide variety of distinctive amenities, fine dining, lifestyle activities, and a continuum of care, Vi at Grayhawk is committed to providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of older adults.
At Vi at Grayhawk your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 20 one bedroom, two bedroom, or casita floor plans – many with extraordinary mountain views. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items. The minimum entrance fee is $221,500 and the minimum monthly fee is $2,630.
Individual apartments and free-standing casita homes – 260, Assisted Living units – 30, Alzheimer’s Care units – 24, Skilled Nursing units – 36
- Onsite Banking – National Bank of Arizona
- Billiard and card rooms
- Café and general store
- 18-hole championship putting course
- Choice of spacious one- or two-bedroom floor plans
- Concierge assistance
- Fully equipped fitness and wellness center
- Full-service salon and spa
- Maintenance services
- Library and computer resource room with WiFi
- Multi-purpose rooms for social and other events
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, therapeutic whirlpool
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Casual, bistro style, and fine dining restaurants with table service
- Scheduled transportation, valet parking
- Guest suites (hotel-like) with complimentary breakfast
- Weekly light housekeeping and bed linen services
- Pets allowed up to 30 pounds
- Walking paths
Phoenix Harbor International Airport – 24.8 miles
Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak – 5 miles
Private for profit
Vi and the Plaza Companies