Independent Living, Continuing Care, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care and Skilled Nursing/Rehab Care.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Vi at Palo Alto is a Type A continuing care retirement community situated on 23 lush acres of Stanford Property. Residents have easy access to the Stanford Shopping Center, as well as nearby walking trails, performing arts centers and fine dining, and are a short car trip away from downtown San Francisco. With its extensive services and amenities, care options, award-winning interiors and fine-dining, Vi at Palo Alto offers the finest in retirement living.
At Vi at Palo Alto your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 15 unique floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing/Rehab care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items. Minimum entrance fee – $559,100, Minimum monthly fee – $4,110.
: Individual apartments – 388, Assisted Living units – 38, Alzheimer’s Care units – 24, Nursing Care beds – 44
There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at Palo Alto, including:
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home
- Weekly laundering of linens
- Seasonal menus and nightly specials developed by our culinary team
- 24-hour valet parking services in our heated garage for your vehicle
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests, and accept deliveries
- Fitness equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, recumbent bicycles, NuStep® cross training machines, air-resistance weight machines, and free weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Heated salt-filtered indoor pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
Note: Community services and amenities are subject to change.
San Francisco International Airport – 16.5 miles
Stanford Hospital and Clinics – 0.4 miles
Private for profit
Steve Brudnick, Executive Director