The 0 Best Houston, TX Assisted Living Facilities
Texas is a very large state, so it’s logical that there are many assisted living facilities in the state to choose from. In the Houston area, we narrowed down this list to the best 10 facilities based on our research into the price, amenities, floor plans, and reviews from residents. Use this list as a starting point in your search for an assisted living facility in the area.
Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
Additional Houston Assisted Living Resources
If you’re researching your assisted living options in Houston, Texas, you may need additional support services to live the best life you can. Here is a list of organizations in the area who can help seniors:
- Senior Rides and More: Senior Rides and More is an organization where volunteers provide seniors with local transportation when they need it, whether for grocery shopping or to doctors’ appointments. To receive the organization’s services, call (713) 772-8181 for a Care Receiver Application Form.
- Houston Area Parkinson Society: The Houston Area Parkinsons Society provides a wide range of services for those with Parkinsons disease, including exercise programs, access to social workers, and awareness education programs. To get involved, call the organization at 713-626-7114.
- American Red Cross – Texas Gulf Coast Region: The local chapter of the American Red Cross offers health and safety education courses, disaster services, and transportation services. To schedule a pickup for the transportation program, call 713-526-8300.
- Deaf-Blind Multihandicapped Association of Texas – DBMAT: DBMAT is a membership organization offers support and advocacy services for those facing deafness and blindness, regardless of age. For more information about programs and membership levels, contact DBMAT at 713-231-7508.
- Disability Rights Texas: Disability Rights Texas is a legal assistance and advocacy organization for those with disabilities. Contact the organization by calling 800-252-9108 weekdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.