Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
The 4 Best Springfield, MA Assisted Living Facilities
We created a list of the best assisted living communities in Springfield. We researched each of the assisted living facilities in the area to see which ones were the best. We considered the available recreational opportunities, services, whether it offered a continuum of care, luxury amenities, and the staff credentials and availability.
Mason WrightMason Wright’s assisted living program includes three prepared meals, medication management, and housekeeping services. All one bedroom and studio apartments have a private bath.
Start My Search 74 Walnut St
Springfield, MA, 01105
Landmark At Monastery HeightsLandmark At Monastery Heights has independent and assisted living programs in a restored historic stone building located on 18 acres. There is a private chapel with stained glass windows and a beautiful mosaic altar.
Start My Search 110 Monastery Ave
West Springfield, MA, 01089
Loomis Lakeside at Reeds LandingLoomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing is located on a large 24-acre property full of gardens, trees, walking trails, and lake views. It offers a continuum of care, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing care.
Start My Search 807 Wilbraham Rd
Springfield, MA, 01109
The Wellington at SpringfieldThe Wellington at Springfield offers three distinct levels of care: assisted living, independent living, and memory care. Staff is available 24 hours a day and can help with nutritional counseling and medication reminders.
Start My Search 942 Grayson Dr
Springfield, MA, 01119
Additional Springfield Assisted Living Resources
In Springfield, assisted living facilities can provide a lot of support. Here are five additional resources for seniors in Springfield:
- Stavros: Stavros offers help for seniors with disabilities so that they can move back home. Call 413-256-0473 ext 213 for assistance.
- Greater Springfield Senior Services: The Greater Springfield Senior Services advocates for seniors in the area. Call 413-781-8800 for more information.
- Alzheimer’s Association Massachusetts/New Hampshire: The Alzheimer’s Association Massachusetts/New Hampshire supports treatment and research options for anyone with Alzheimer’s Disease. Call 413-787-1113 for more information.
- Clodo Concepcion Center: The Clodo Concepcion Center hosts activities specifically for seniors. Call 413-750-2873 for more information.
- The Gray House The Market (Food Assistance): The Gray House The Market (Food Assistance) makes food available for anyone in need. Call 413-734-6696 for more information.