The 2 Best Cape May County, NJ Memory Care Facilities
We created this guide to the best memory care facilities in Cape May County based on our research into senior living programs. We understand that the search for the right memory care program can be overwhelming, especially when a loved one has experienced significant memory loss. You can use our guide as a place to start your search.
Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
2201 Bay Avenue
Ocean City, NJ, 08226
Brookdale Cape MayBrookdale Cape May is a pet-friendly assisted living community. It has many popular amenities, including a private dining room, beauty shop, fireside living room and piano.
Start My Search 591 Route 9 South
Cape May Courthouse, NJ, 08210
Additional Cape May County Memory Care Resources
Seniors in memory care facilities often benefit from additional services. Here are five additional resources for seniors in Cape May County:
- Cape May County NJ – Division of Aging and Disability Services: The Cape May County NJ – Division of Aging and Disability Services advocates for seniors in the area. Call 609-886-2784 for more information.
- Blind Center of the Jersey Cape: The Blind Center of the Jersey Cape offers educational services for anyone with visual impairments. Call 609-624-0931 for more information on how to live comfortably with blindness.
- Cape May County Hearing Aid Dispensary: The Cape May County Hearing Aid Dispensary makes hearing aids available for people who need them. Call 609-465-9199 to schedule an appointment.
- Cape Regional Health System – LSVT for Parkinson’s Disease: The Cape Regional Health System – LSVT for Parkinson’s disease offers medical and care support for anyone with Parkinson’s disease. Call 609-463-2273 to see a specialist.
- Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties: Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties helps build the community and assist families in need. Call 609-822-1108 for more information.