The 6 Best Cleveland, OH Memory Care Facilities
There are only 139 memory care facilities in the entire state of Ohio. Some of these facilities specialize in memory care and only accept patients with an Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, or other memory disorder diagnosis. Others are part of an assisted living community or a nursing home as part of a continuum of care. The type of facility you’ll be able to choose depends on the stage of memory loss.
Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
Bickford of Rocky RiverBickford of Rocky River is a state-licensed, comfortable, homelike facility that offers personalized attention. The staff offers transportation and a variety of comforts to make residents feel at home.
Start My Search 21600 Detroit Rd
Rocky River, OH, 44116
Sunrise at ParmaSunrise at Parma has assisted living and memory care suites. It is an award-winning community near local restaurants and a movie theater.
Start My Search 7766 Broadview Rd.
Cleveland, OH, 44134
Judson ParkJudson Park is located in a 1920s renovated building. It has many theater and intergenerational programs for residents to participate in.
Start My Search 2181 Ambleside Dr
Cleveland, OH, 44106
Rockport Senior LivingRockport Senior Living has four different care levels: independent living, assisted living, memory care, and daycare. It is family owned and operated.
Start My Search 20375 Center Ridge Rd
Cleveland, OH, 44116
Regency Care LarchwoodRegency Care Larchwood offers a continuum of care, from assisted living to skilled nursing care. The private rooms are set up like apartments.
Start My Search 4110 Rocky River Dr.
Cleveland, OH, 44135
Arden Courts of ParmaArden Courts of Parma specializes solely in memory care services. The facility is designed to meet the security, socialization and medical needs of patients with memory loss.
Start My Search 9205 West Sprague Rd.
Cleveland, OH, 44133
Additional Cleveland Memory Care Resources
There are plenty of services to choose from in Cleveland. These five resources help seniors find the services they need:
- Barton Senior Center: The Barton Senior Center hosts services and programs for seniors. Call 216-221-3400 for more information about the programs.
- Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging: The Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging provides information and resources to the community. Call 216-539-9209.
- Sisters of Charity Health System: The Sisters of Charity Health System is a health organization that is designed to help seniors with healthcare needs. Call 216-696-5560 for more information.
- Hispanic Senior Center: The Hispanic Senior Center provides support services and community programs with a focus on Hispanic themes and preferences. Call 216-939-3713 for more information.
- Senior Transportation Connection: The Senior Transportation Connection helps seniors with transportation services. Call 216-265-1489 for more information.