The 6 Best Erie, PA Memory Care Facilities
To help seniors and their families understand their options when it comes to memory care, we compiled this list of the best memory care facilities in Erie. We analyzed what set each facility apart and why seniors choose it. We presented our findings, in addition to a list of local resources for seniors, below.
Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
Sarah Reed Senior LivingSarah Reed Senior Living was founded in 1871 and is governed by a local board. Its assisted living and independent living residents enjoy monthly housekeeping services.
Start My Search 227 West 22nd St
Erie, PA, 16502
Bickford of Presque Isle BayBickford of Presque Isle Bay offers independent living, assisted living, memory care and daycare. Services are individualized.
Start My Search 1012 W Bayfront Pkwy
Erie, PA, 16507
Manchester Commons of ErieManchester Commons of Erie offers a continuum of care that includes independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services. All personal care apartments are located on the first floor.
Start My Search 6351 West Lake Rd
Erie, PA, 16505
Saint Mary’s at Asbury RidgeSaint Mary’s at Asbury Ridge offers a range of services, from independent and assisted living to memory care and skilled nursing. There are 74 beds available.
Start My Search 4855 W Ridge Rd
Erie, PA, 16506
Saint Mary’s EastSaint Mary’s East has different service levels including day care, independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care. Some additional services can be provided onsite for an additional fee, such as dental consultations.
Start My Search 607 E 26th St
Erie, PA, 16504
Brevillier VillageBrevillier Village has assisted and independent living, in addition to memory care and skilled nursing. 21 meals a week are offered in the congregate dining room.
Start My Search 5416 East Lake Rd
Erie, PA, 16511
Additional Erie Memory Care Resources
Sometimes, seniors need additional resources to ensure all their needs are met. Here are five resources that can help seniors in Erie:
- The Sight Center of Northwest PA: The Sight Center of Northwest PA makes vision care options available in the community. Call 814-455-0995 to learn more about the program.
- The Independent Council of Aging, Inc. (ICA): The Independent Council of Aging, Inc. (ICA) promotes education and advocacy for aging-related issues. Call 814-835-7485 to participate.
- Meals On Wheels Erie: Meals On Wheels Erie takes food to homebound community members. Call 814-452-6930 for more information.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania – Senior Box Program: The Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania – Senior Box Program makes food options available to seniors. Call 814-459-3663 x 111 for more information.
- GECAC Foster Grandparent Program: GECAC Foster Grandparent Program connects seniors with younger community members that need support. Call 814-459-4581 ext. 462 for more information.