The 3 Best Flagstaff, AZ Memory Care Facilities
We have created a list of the best memory care in Flagstaff, detailing our findings of the best facilities to help guide your search.
Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
Pine Meadows Ranch Assisted Living HomeAt Pine Meadows Ranch Assisted Living Home, seniors enjoy living in a ranch-style facility. It is surrounded by natural areas and open spaces that seniors can enjoy.
Start My Search 7885 Easy St
Flagstaff, AZ, 86004
The Peaks A Senior Living CommunitySeniors choose The Peaks Assisted Living Home because of its close community and small size. That way, seniors can be an active part of the community and work closely with staff members to address all of their needs.
Start My Search 3150 N Winding Brook Rd
Flagstaff, AZ, 86001
Brookdale FlagstaffBrookdale Flagstaff has staff members that really get to know residents. This allows them to provide effective and personalized care options based on each senior's needs and preferences.
Start My Search 2100 S Woodlands Village Blvd
Flagstaff, AZ, 86001
Additional Flagstaff Memory Care Resources
There are several resources in Coconino County that can help seniors. Here are five organizations that have senior-specific services for Flagstaff residents:
- Coconino County Community Services: Coconino County Community Services provides nutritious meals and home care assistance to seniors as well as to homeless families and individuals. Call 928-679-7455 to learn more.
- Alzheimer’s Association/Southwest Chapter: The Alzheimer’s Association/Southwest Chapter provides advanced research, care, and support to all individuals affected of Alzheimer’s disease. Call 928-771-9257 to learn more about its services.
- Senior Services – Coconino County: Senior Services – Coconino County helps seniors with admission and referral assistance to acquire different benefits from local, state and federal programs such as home care services, food and nutrition, and others. For assistance, you can call 928-679-7120.
- NARBHA Institute, Inc. (formerly Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority, Inc.): NARBHA Institute, Inc. is focused on monitoring and administering the publicly funded behavioral services in Northern Arizona. You can call 928-233-8667 for more information.
- Area Agency on Aging NACOG: Area Agency on Aging NACOG offers a variety of programs and services about aging resources such as meals, transportation, legal services, elder abuse prevention, and more. Call them on 928-213-5215 for assistance.