The 6 Best Rochester, NY Memory Care Facilities
We wrote this list of the best memory care facilities in Rochester to help families see that they have options when it comes to Alzheimer’s and dementia care. We evaluated the facilities based on their cost, value, available services, and whether it offered a continuum of care versus a standalone memory care program, among other factors. We provided the details of our research below.
Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
The Landing of BrightonThe Landing of Brighton offers assisted living, independent living, and memory care. It hosts more than 200 social activities a month to keep residents busy.
Start My Search 1350 Westfall Rd
Rochester, NY, 14618
Legacy at Cranberry LandingLegacy at Cranberry Landing offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care. The community’s move-in coordination service makes the process even easier.
Start My Search 300 Cranberry Landing Dr
Rochester, NY, 14609
Peregrine Senior Living at Crimson Ridge Meadows - Assisted LivingPeregrine Senior Living at Crimson Ridge Meadows offers unique social programs, including radio days. It has a 1950s-style diner, and meals from a menu residents can select from.
Start My Search 3 Treeline Dr
Rochester, NY, 14612
Legacy at Maiden ParkLegacy at Maiden Park has assisted living, enhanced assisted living, and memory care programs. It has restaurant-style dining that can accommodate diet restrictions.
Start My Search 749 Maiden Ln
Rochester, NY, 14615
Grande Ville Assisted LivingGrande Ville Assisted Living provides assisted living, as well as transitional and respite care. It is a pet-friendly facility.
Start My Search 555 Maiden Lane
Rochester, NY, 14616
Rochester Presbyterian HomeRochester Presbyterian Home offers assisted living, memory care, and respite care. The facility hosts community groups and church services onsite.
Start My Search 256 Thurston Rd
Rochester, NY, 14619
Additional Rochester Memory Care ResourcesRochester has plenty of senior support services outside of facilities. Here are five resources for seniors in Rochester:
- American Heart Association at Rochester: The American Heart Association at Rochester supports heart health initiatives in the community. Call 585-371-3227 for more information.
- Rochester Housing Authority Senior Programs: The Rochester Housing Authority Senior Programs are designed to support seniors in the community. Call 585-697-1150 x 228 for more information.
- The Community Place of Greater Rochester, Inc. – Aging: The Community Place of Greater Rochester, Inc. – Aging is an organization that finds and promotes aging-related community resources. Call 585-288-0021 for more information.
- Monroe County Library System – Services for Seniors: The Monroe County Library System – Services for Seniors provides reading materials and other forms of entertainment for seniors. Call 585-428-7300 for more information.
- Catholic Family Center Older and Vulnerable Adult Services: The Catholic Family Center Older and Vulnerable Adult Services watches after seniors who need daily support and monitoring. Call 585-546-7220 for more information.