The 1 Best Dallas, TX Nursing Homes
We have compiled a list of the best facilities in Dallas, Texas, to make your search for a nursing home facility easier.
Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
Avalon Memory Care - DallasAvalon Memory Care's Dallas location specializes in forms of dementia care, as well as Alzheimer's. They offer memory therapy in addition to assisted living services in a home-like environment.
7355 Royal Cir
Dallas, TX, 75230
Additional Nursing Home Resources For Dallas, Texas
Dallas has many senior-friendly resources for residents facing nursing home care. We’ve listed some of the most well-known and helpful resources for retirees below.
- The Senior Source. The goal of The Senior Source is to enhance the overall quality of life for seniors in the Dallas area through caregiver support and retired senior volunteer programming.
- Resource Center. Through potlucks, computer center, and other gay pride programming, the Resource Center provides support to citizens of all ages in the LGBTQ community of Dallas, TX.
- Dallas County Health and Human Services. The Dallas County Health and Human Services provides community health needs assessment to citizens of Dallas County.
- Area Agency On Aging of Dallas. Increasing awareness of and access to senior services, the Area Agency of Aging of Dallas works to improve the lives of Dallas seniors.
- Community Senior Services. A non-profit organization in Dallas, Texas offering personal assistance services to Dallas seniors for a reasonable cost.