The 2 Best Midland, MI Nursing Homes
We created this list of the best nursing homes in Midland, Michigan based on our extensive research into senior living facilities around the country. We found that the cost of a nursing home in Midland, Michigan ranges from $247.95 to $270 a day. Most of the nursing homes in the area charge toward the higher end of this range for care.
Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
Kings Daughters HomeKing's Daughters Home offers two levels of care: skilled nursing and assisted living. It is a small facility that can accommodate 30 residents.
Start My Search 2410 Rodd St
Midland, MI, 48640
Brittany ManorBrittany Manor is operated by Ciena Healthcare. It provides skilled nursing care, rehabilitation and respite care.
Start My Search 3615 East Ashman St
Midland, MI, 48642
Additional Midland Nursing Home Resources
Seniors in Midland can get the long-term help that they need from a nursing home. Here are five additional resources for seniors in Midland:
- Senior Services – Senior Services is a non-profit organization that provides various care support and activities for older adults. For more information, call 989-633-3700.
- Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Michigan Chapter – Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Michigan Chapter provides financial and support programs to people with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease across the state. To donate, contact 800-272-3900.
- MidMichigan Health – Parkinson’s Support Group – Midland – MidMichigan Health – Parkinson’s Support Group – Midland offers education and awareness to individuals dealing with the disease together with their families and caregivers. To know about their meeting schedule, call 989-246-6388.
- Senior Services – Meals on Wheels – Senior Services – Meals on Wheels delivers nutritious meals to seniors and homebound individuals. To know about eligibility for the program, contact 989-633-3700.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Michigan Chapter – Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Michigan Chapter offers patient support programs and education to all state residents dealing with blood cancer. To donate, contact 888-557-7177.