Independent Living, Continuing Care, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care and Skilled NursingRehab Care.
Overlooking the magnificent McDowell Mountains, Vi at Grayhawk, a Vi and Plaza Companies Community, offers easy access to the master-planned community’s amenities as well as a wide variety of features and services. The community has been ranked #1 in Independent/Assisted Living in “The Best of Arizona Business” for 13 consecutive years. And in 2014, U.S. News and World Report named the Vi at Grayhawk care center one of the best in the nation.
At Vi at Grayhawk your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 20 unique floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items. The minimum entrance fee is $221,500 and the minimum monthly fee is $2,630.
Individual apartments and free-standing casita homes – 260, Assisted Living units – 30, Alzheimer’s Care units – 24, Skilled Nursing units – 36
There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at Grayhawk, including:
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping and bed linen services
- Seasonal menus and nightly specials prepared daily
- Valet parking services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings and appointments
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests and accept deliveries
- Fitness equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, recumbent bicycles, NuStep® cross training machines, air-resistance weight machines, and free weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Heated, salt-filtered indoor and outdoor pools
Note: Community services and amenities are subject to change.
Phoenix Harbor International Airport – 24.8 miles
Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak – 5 miles
Private for profit
Vi and the Plaza Companies Community
Amy Mataro, Executive Director