Get matched with senior living that meets your needsGet Matched
The 3 Best Cape May County, NJ Assisted Living Facilities
We researched each assisted living community in Cape May County against a strict set of criteria. We evaluated what recreational opportunities, services, staff credentials and amenities were offered by each community to see which ones were the best. The details of our research are below.
Start My Search
2201 Bay Avenue
Ocean City, NJ, 08226
Victoria CommonsVictoria Commons is operated by Genesis. It has studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom models available.
Start My Search 610 Townbank Rd
North Cape May, NJ, 08204
Brookdale Cape MayBrookdale Cape May is a pet-friendly assisted living community. It has many popular amenities, including a private dining room, beauty shop, fireside living room and piano.
Start My Search 591 Route 9 South
Cape May Courthouse, NJ, 08210
Additional Cape May County Assisted Living ResourcesSeniors that choose an assisted living facility can benefit from some additional help. Here are five additional resources for seniors in Cape May County:
- Upper Township Senior Center: The Upper Township Senior Center hosts events and activities for seniors. Call 609-390-1969 for more information.
- American Cancer Society in New Jersey: The American Cancer Society in New Jersey offers support for cancer patients and survivors. Call 800-227-2345 to join the organization.
- Avalon Senior Center Organization (ASCO): The Avalon Senior Center Organization (ASCO) offers programs and support for seniors. Call 609-796-2491 to join.
- Dennis Township – Senior Citizen Center: The Dennis Township – Senior Citizen Center hosts activities for seniors. Call 609-861-3137 for a program schedule.
- State of New Jersey Department of Health – Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program Cape May: The State of New Jersey Department of Health – Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program Cape May makes healthier food options available at affordable prices. Call 609-886-2784/2785 for help with nutrition.