Independent Living, Continuing Care, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care and Skilled Nursing/Rehab Care.
Vi at Aventura is an upscale, Type A continuing care retirement community located in Greater Miami. With a wide variety of distinctive amenities, fine dining, lifestyle activities, and a continuum of care, Vi at Aventura is committed to providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of older adults.
At Vi at Aventura your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 12 unique floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an independent living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items. Minimum entrance fee is $163,700; Minimum monthly fee is $3,810.
In addition to our Independent Living community, we also provide direct entry to our on-site Care Center where we offer a continuum of short- and long-term care. Our Care Center provides three levels of care: Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation. For Care Center rates and availability, contact our community.
Individual apartments – 247, Assisted Living – 14, Alzheimer’s units – 12, Nursing beds – 40
There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at Aventura, including:
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home
- Seasonal menus and nightly dinner specials
- Garage parking for each residence
- 24-hour valet parking services in our garage for your vehicle
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
- Gatehouse and front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents and register guests
- Fitness equipment including treadmills, bicycles and weights for strength training and cardio fitness
- Heated indoor pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
Note: Community services and amenities are subject to change.
Ft. Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport – 9.6 miles
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center – 1.2 miles
Private for profit
James Edwardtoski, Executive Director